We're the hot spot for Hot Spots!
We’re Itching To Talk About Itching
There’s been a lot of talk in the store the last couple weeks about itchy & scratchy animals. Hot spots, gnawing, scratching, hair loss, sore skin—this is what people have been coming in to talk with us about lately.
Our advice should never take the place of your veterinarian on any medical condition, but we do have products we can recommend that are all natural to bring relief to your pet:
- Skin & Itch by HomeoPet — this has been one of our most popular sellers lately, our customers keep coming back for more because they are seeing great results with use on their dogs and cats.
- Skin Irritation & Allergies Flower Essences — animals are very responsive to the energetic healing properties of flower essences. They are easy to administer and use.
- Coconut Oil — can be given internally and topically to help with many different skin conditions.
- Salmon Oil — healthy skin and beautiful coats, also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Neem Protect Shampoo & Neem Protect Spray — It’s perfect for animals with skin and coat issues including insect bites and skin and coat irritation.
- Vetericyn — use to treat or prevent: hot spots, mange, rain rot, rashes, post-surgical sites, burns, cinch fungus, ring worm, skin infections, scratches, eye infections, respiratory tract associated infections, skin ulcers, E.Coli, salmonella, strep and staph (MRSA.)
- Coconut Oil — use directly on wounds and itchy skin.
- Manuka Honey — use it as a wound dressing for ulcers, wounds, burns, sores, and skin problems. Active Manuka Honey is easy to use and seems to be quite effective on infected wounds too.
The other thing we like to talk about is food. Wait, that’s not true…we don’t like to talk about food, we LOVE to talk about food! We have a great chart we use from Dr. Chris Bessent, who has created the Herbsmith line, that explains how different ingredients in our food are considered cool or warm from a Traditional Chinese Medicine standpoint. If you have an animal that is experiencing any of the above symptoms, it is a good idea to use a food that has cooling benefits as well as a simple ingredient panel (the fewer ingredients the better).
Are you ready for some football?
More importantly is your dog? We are here to help! Purchase a Green Bay Packer collar and we’ll give you 50% off a Packer lead to match while supplies last. It’s all about coordination.
Life Is Good
New styles and new fabrics that you won’t be able to keep your paws off of! “Run Like A Dog” into the store to get first pick of the hottest new items from one of our most popular lines—Life Is Good. We have bags, shirts, note pads and ceramic bowls that will make your good life just a little bit better.
Animal Communication Sessions
This Saturday, September 11th, Rebecca Moravec of Kindred Spirits Animal Communication will be at the store for animal communication sessions. We still have a few openings left so call now for times and prices. If you’ve always wanted to see what it’s like to talk with your animal now is the time! Rebecca can connect with your furry family member even if they have already crossed the rainbow bridge. Address behavior issues, new family members, schedule changes, vacations, or just tell your animal how much you love and appreciate all the great things they do. This is an experience you won’t forget so call the store now (262-363-3338) to make an appointment.
Stop in and see us soon!
Your Friends at End of the Leash
Please remember that us folks at End of the Leash are not veterinarians, and no information on our website is intended to replace the indispensable and professional advice of your veterinarian.