Dang, I can't find my pooch...
4th of July Hours
The store will be closed on Monday, July 4th in honor of Independence Day.
Our regular hours resume Tuesday, July 5th at 9am.
We wish all our pack members a fun and safe holiday weekend!
BANG!!! (Dang, I can’t find my pooch!)
Can’t find Fido once the festival season starts? Have a hard time enjoying the fireworks because your pooch is hiding in the bathtub?
We carry many natural product options to help calm your animals during this time of year—and they really work! These products all work on different levels so they can be used in conjunction with one another to keep your four legged friends calm.
- Anxiety TFLN by Homeopet - Homeopathic remedy provides relief from fear of: Thunderstorms, Fireworks, Wind, Loud Noises, Gunshots. Restless, anxious and unwanted behavior can be helped with this fast acting, non-sedating liquid.
- Thunderstorms Flower Essences – Easy to use liquid can be placed on paws, fur, in water, on a treat or administered directly into mouth.
- Bach’s Rescue Remedy - Rescue® Remedy can be used for an immediate calming effect in any stressful situation, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behavioral problems.
- Thundershirt – With its patent-pending design, Thundershirt’s gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs if they are anxious, fearful or over-excited. Based on surveys completed by over two thousand customers, over 80% of dogs show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt. Thundershirt is already helping tens of thousands of dogs around the world, and is recommended by thousands of veterinarians and dog trainers.
- Canine Calm by Earth Heart - Soothing during thunderstorms, parties, travel, visits to vet or kennel, and other unsettling times. All-natural aromatherapy mist calms jittery dogs.
- Tranquility Blend by Animals Apawthecary – To safely calm animals during acute episodes of anxiety without diminishing alertness.
- CALMING Chews by Pet Naturals – Come in Small Dog, Large Dog and Cat options. CALMING has high potency natural ingredients that are properly formulated for optimal results. It’s the natural way to help your hound or feline mellow out.
S.N.A.P. – It’s Small Animal Month
July 1st starts Small Animal Month for our S.N.A.P. Contest on Facebook!
Post a photo of any Small Animal (any furry or feathered critter smaller than a bread box) and if your picture receives the most “Likes” by the end of the month you win a prize package valued at $200.00!!!
For each entry posted (up to 200 entries) End of the Leash will donate $1.00 to Fellow Mortals Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
Fellow Mortals is “COMMITTED TO ETHICAL, COMPASSIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL WILDLIFE REHABILITATION. A Living Philosophy based on the belief that encouraging compassion in humans toward all life brings out the finest aspects of humanity.”
Organic ice cubes – for dogs!
What a fun way to treat your four-legged friends during picnic and BBQ season. Dogs love ice cubes and they love flavored ice cubes even more!
This Freezy Pups Kit includes one cool bone-shaped ice cube tray and a sample packet of four organic gourmet recipes your dog will love! (White Cheddar Cheese, Juicy Apple, Sweet Potato ‘n Maple, and Chicken Soup). Each packet makes 14 tasty bone-shaped treats! Refill boxes are available when you run out.
Try not to accidentally drop one into your drink or you’ll wonder why your soft drink tastes like chicken soup…
Have a blast this holiday weekend :)
Your Friends at End of the Leash
Please remember that us folks at End of the Leash are not veterinarians, and no information on our website is intended to replace the indispensable and professional advice of your veterinarian.