Black Friday is coming...
Are you signed up for our newsletter?? If so, you know we already emailed our Black Friday specials this week! It only takes a moment--sign up to receive our once a month newsletter and occasionally the SPECIAL email listing awesome sale events (like Black Friday!). No spam--we promise--and we respect your privacy so your email address goes to no one else.
Just type your email in the box there on the right, just above the "Subscribe to our Newsletter" button and click! Easy-squeezy :)
So in case you haven't seen it, here's the official food sales list for Black Friday. Stock up on your pet's favorites or try something new!
- Acana - $1 off 5# bags, $2 off 15# bags, $3 off 28# bags dog and cat food
- Amicus - $5 off all sizes, all flavors dog food
- By Nature - Buy any 22# dog food, take 1 bag of treats AND 2 cans FREE
- By Nature - Buy any 4.8# cat food, take 2 cans FREE
- Dr. E’s LID - $5 off 30# bag dog food
- Earthborn dog food - $5 off 28# bags dog food
- Fromm - $3 off ALL sizes, ALL flavors dog and cat food
- Great Life - $5 off 25# bag dog food
- Horizon - $5 off all sizes, all flavors dog food
- Instinct Raw - $5 off medallions, $7 off bites and patties dog and cat food
- Lotus - $5 off small bags dog food
- Mauri - all cans buy one, get one FREE, on in-stock flavors only dog and cat food
- OC Raw - 10% off all flavors dog food
- Open Farm - $2 off 4.5# bags, $3 off 12# bags, $4 off 24# bags dog food
- Orijen - $1 off 5# bags, $2 off 15# bags, $3 off 28# bags dog and cat food
- Pioneer - $5 off 30# bag dog food
- ProPac Ultimates - $3 off 28# bags dog food
- Pulsar - $5 off all sizes, all flavors dog food
- Victor - FIRST 48 customers who purchase a 30-50# bag of Victor dog food can take a 5# bag FREE
- Zignature - $2 off 4# bags, $4 off 13.5# bags, $6 off 27# bags dog food plus 1 FREE can per bag purchase!
Sales valid Black Friday, November 27th from 9am-7pm and Small Business Saturday, November 28th from 9am-4pm on in-stock items only.
We've been seeing lots of new puppies joining our customer's families the last few weeks. Our November newsletter had a great "Puppy Essentials" list for you--so great that we want to share it again!
In addition, Dr. Becker has a terrific article on things to think about when preparing for a puppy to join your family. Read it here ---> How to Prepare for a Puppy's Homecoming Day
Please pass all this info on to anyone you know with a new puppy family member. We have everything you need here at EOTL to get her acclimated and comfy in her new home!
- Puppy Primer Book
- Food and Water Bowls
- ID Tag
- Assorted Treats for Training
- Assorted Chew Toys
- Nature's Miracle
- Training Clicker
- Puppy Grooming Brush
- Puppy Shampoo
- Pooper Scooper
- Leash and Collar
- Bitter Apple
- Wee Wee Pads
- Yummy Tum Pumpkin
- Puppy Food
Adoptables from Lakeland
Stop by the Mukwonago EOTL Saturday, November 21st, between 11am-2pm to meet adoptables from Lakeland Animal Shelter!
Pewaukee Nail Clinic
Stop by the Pewaukee EOTL Saturday, November 21st for our monthly nail clinic! It's first come, first served between 10am-2pm and provided by Klips by Kate.
HAWS Pets of the Week
The lucky family that adopts one of the pets featured here on our blog will receive a coupon from HAWS good for a “congratulations” gift bag from End of the Leash!
To learn more about how to adopt through HAWS, please visit their adoption page. You may also give them a call at 262.542.8851.
Tony is a 4 year old Chinchilla. He is not part of the infamous 330 Chinchillas HAWS cared for earlier this year. In his previous home he lived with cats. He is friendly and social but like some Chinchillas he is not always easily handled.
Paz is a 9 year old Beagle, our oldest dog currently available for adoption. He seems to be good with cats and dogs. His one bad habit seems to be that he likes his food a little too much! He cant be adopted into a home where there are kids younger than 6 because he has a potential for resource guarding. Overall he is a wonderful guy who is a little slow but loves attention.
We hope to see you soon!
Your Pack at End of the Leash
Please remember that us folks at End of the Leash are not veterinarians and no information on our website is intended to replace the indispensable and professional advice of your veterinarian.