THIS Saturday--Come and spend the day with us!
Our 2nd Annual Summer Customer Appreciation Day is something you don't want to miss. Our parking lot in Mukwonago is THE place to be this Saturday, July 23 from 10am-3pm!
Five rescues/shelters, 20 demo/vendor booths and HUGE sales...not to mention the star feature that was a hit last year, Pier Pups dock diving tank. Bring your whole family--and of course the friendly 4-legged ones, too--and stay for the day to play!
Have you seen our ONE-DAY-ONLY sales?
- $10 off 6.5# $5 off 4# (sliders) bags OC Raw
- 25% all Plato dog treats
- $5 off Amicus dog food, any size
- $5 off Pulsar dog food, any size
- 20% off Stella & Chewys freeze dried products
- $10 off 27#, $6 off 13.5# and $3 off 4# Zignature dog food
- $5 off 28# Earthborn dog food
- $4 off 28# Propac Ultimates dog food
- $7 off 25# Natural Planet or PureVita dog food
- $7 off 15# PureVita cat food PLUS take a specially marked 6# bag of World’s Best Cat Litter FREE
- $8 off 24-28#, $5 off 12-14#, $3 off 6# World’s Best Cat Litter
- $5 off 12# and larger, $3 off 4-5# of Fromm dog or cat food
- Buy One, Get One Free KOHA canned dog food
- $10 off 22-30#, $7 off 12-15#, and $5 off 4-6# bags Wellness dry food
- $5 off NutriLife 40# dog food
- $5 off NutriLifedry cat food
- Buy any 30# bag of grain-free ANP, take a 4# bag of new ANP GF Pork FREE while supplies last
- $10 off 28# and larger, $5 off 13-15#, $3 4.5-5# bags of Orijen dog or cat food
- $10 off 28# and larger, $5 off 13-15#, $3 4.5-5# bags of Acana dog or cat food
- $8 off 26#, $4 off 12#, $2 off 4# Born Free (NEW flavors!)
Sales are available at both locations; selection may vary by location.
HAWS Pets of the Week
The lucky family that adopts one of the pets featured here on our blog will receive a coupon from HAWS good for a “congratulations” gift bag from End of the Leash!
To learn more about how to adopt through HAWS, please visit their adoption page. You may also give them a call at 262.542.8851.
See you Saturday! :)
Your Friends at End of the Leash
Please remember that us folks at End of the Leash are not veterinarians and no information on our website is intended to replace the indispensable and professional advice of your veterinarian.