Midnight Magic--this Saturday, December 3rd
Join us for this town-wide event on Saturday, Dec. 3rd!
We’re open from 9am-10pm with lots of fun events and specials.
CLICK HERE to see our full page flyer with all the de-tails!
- WIN a 32” LCD TV in a FREE raffle sponsored by Earthborn Holistic Food
- Purchase a $50 gift certificate and receive a $10 gift certificate FREE from 8-10pm.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog can’t wait to shake your hand and give you a hug!
All day specials:
- 20% off dog clothing, limited to in stock merchandise only.
- $5.00 off Pugz boots by Hugs
- $10.00 off GF Canidae 30# bag. $2.00 off 15# GF bags
- $3.00 of Purevita 15# cat food Chicken Flavor only
- $2.00 off Pestell Easy clean litter
- $5.00 of 40# Sweatscoop
- Stella and Chewys Carnivore Kisses BOGO
- Natural Balance $6.00 off 28# bags $3.00 off 15# bags (excluding Bison)
- Canidae Platinum $5.00 off 35#
- $2.00 of any Plato Treats (bags only)
- 50% off Dog Speak Candles
- $2.00 of any OC Raw Frozen Dog Food
- $1.00 off Goats Milk
- Free Sample bag of Natures Variety Raw, while supplies last
- Earthborn Holistic representative with coupons
- $8.00 off Eagle Holistic Dog Food 28-33# bags
- 20% off all framed vintage prints
**8PM-10PM Only $15.00 off ANY Grain Free Canidae 30# bags
**8PM-10PM Only 25% off all in stock beds
**8PM-10PM Only 20% off all plush toys
- WGSPR - Wisconsin German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue with adoptable dogs
- Community Cat - adoptable cats & kittens
- Organic Oscar Grooming line representative
- Goats Milk & Cookies for your pooch
It’s A-list Time
Voting started Monday, November 28th and runs through Sunday, December 18th. The WISN A-List is a contest featuring more than 3,029 local businesses competing to be named best. YOUR votes determine the outcome.
We’d love to be #1 for the 5th year in a row!
Hope you can stop in and see us for Midnight Magic!
Your Friends at End of the Leash
Please remember that us folks at End of the Leash are not veterinarians, and no information on our website is intended to replace the indispensable and professional advice of your veterinarian.